Gmail is one of the most popular online email services these days, owing to advanced characteristics like the ease of use, intuitive design, free platform, simple composition, and so on. In addition, many people use Gmail and have several Google accounts. For example, one for Google Voice, one for Google Docs, and one for Google+. If users want all of their data in one location, they can merge many G accounts into one Google account. Is it even feasible to do so? What should a person do if they want to restore Google Takeout data? Yes, you may use Google Takeout to move all of your data from one account to another.
Google Takeout is a Google Inc. tool that allows users to download all of their Google data in a single.zip or.tgz file. It’s a simple way to store all of your Google information to your PC. We’ll look at how to quickly and simply import MBOX to Gmail.
The major issue also arises when attempting to import Google Takeout messages to a new account. Take a look at the following:
User Query:For whatever reason, I’d prefer to delete my current Google account. I also utilise Google Takeout to transfer all of my data (Archives Mail) to an other Gmail account. However, I used the Google Takeout method, which posed some difficulties along the way. “How do I manually upload Google Takeout Archive to a new account?” “How do I manually upload Google Takeout Archive to a new account?”
Manual and simple – A new account can access data from Google Takeout.
Google Takeout allows users to import all of their Google mail data in a number of ways. You may extract everything from your Google Account into a single.zip or.tgz file, including videos, photos, contacts, and more. Also, you can use the Google Takeout Converter to transfer the backup files to a new account. Follow these procedures to manually download data from your Google account:
Run through all of the details using Google’s takeaway tools.
- Go to your Google Account and sign in.
- To proceed, select the Download Your Data option, then the Mail option, and finally the Next tab.
- Select Send Download Link through Email from the distribution choices.
- From the file type drop-down option, choose.zip
- Depending on your needs, you may determine the size of the archive file (1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 10GB, 50GB). Then choose Create Archive from the drop-down menu.
- Begin the archiving process for Google Takeout. Please bear with us. You’ll see a message that reads “Download Archive” when you’re done, and the Google emails will be saved in your Downloads folder.
Contacts from Outlook may be transferred to Gmail.
With Google Takeout, you may download all of your Gmail contacts as a VCF file. As a result, manually importing contacts (VCF) into Gmail is simply too easy. The steps below are spoken aloud:
- To begin, go to your Gmail account and sign in.
- Second, choose the Contacts option, as seen in the screenshot.
- Finally, from the drop-down option, choose Import contacts.
- After choosing File and uploading the VCF file, choose the Import option.
- The message “Contacts imported successfully” appears on the screen when the operation is completed. As a result, the user may easily transfer contacts from one Gmail account to another.
Calendar migration from Outlook to Google Calendar
Calendars are saved in ICS format via Google Takeout. The steps for importing a calendar are as follows:
- Go to https://mail.google.com/accounts/gmail to access your Gmail account.
- The calendar component is included in Gmail’s drop-down menu.
- In the top right corner, select the setting gear icon « Settings ».
Then, from the left-hand menu, select Import & Export.
- Then, using the Select File From Your Computer option, choose the ICS file you want to transfer.
- Finally, choose the import option when importing.
You may then move all of your ICS calendars to a new account.
To summarise, everything above describes how to import Google Takeout to a new Google account. A lot of individuals have several Google accounts. On the other side, keeping track of all of your accounts gets challenging. Using this manual method, you may easily import Google Archive data into another Google account.
You Can also read – How Do I Convert or Open Orphaned Outlook Offline File?